Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You are such a chulbul bachha

Ohh yes you are. You are constantly moving around and kicking away. For the past week, I can feel you moving around for good 5-6 hrs in a whole day if not more. And I wonder..if you are such a chulbul bachha inside, what should I be prepared for once you are out? :)

Your bhaiyya was a very shaant bachha and looks like you will be totally opposite. I guess God must have thought that I've had too easy a time and its time for me to taste the other flavor too :)

Talking about flavors, my health has been good. I am now able to eat a normal diet now and I have finally gained 1 KG of weight between 20 weeks and 22 weeks. I was 60.3 KGs when you turned 20 weeks and when I checked it again at 22nd week, I was 61.2 KGs.

I've been eating parantha with pickle almost everyday for the past 2 weeks and I guess that can be attributed to this weight gain :) I still don't like to eat sweets or fried stuff. I am eating lots of cucumbers and seasonal fruits such as mango, musk melon, peaches, cherries and apples. Your papa makes awesome nimbu pani for me and I relish it every evening. No one makes it as good as your dad!

(@22 Weeks 5 Days)

No comments:

Post a Comment