Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Your bhaiyya felt you

Today morning your movements were pretty strong. I was able to feel them from outside as well. Your bhaiyya was sitting next to me so I took his hand and kept it on the tummy. For few seconds we waited and you finally moved again. Your bhaiyya could feel you. He had a big smile on his face. I waited for him to say something but he didn't say anything. When I asked him if he felt your movements only then he confirmed. He moved around his legs to show how you might be moving your legs around :)

When I told your papa that Anirudh felt you move, he asked me if you were still moving. But by that time you had gone quiet. So your papa is still waiting for the moment. Such a tease you already are Shona :)

(@18 Weeks 4 Days)

No comments:

Post a Comment