Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Missing you

Hi bachha.

You have gone to spend few days with your Bua and your cousins since Saturday night. At one hand we feel happy that you are having a good time and on the other hand we miss you around in the house.

And this time your papa also said so. He would never be vocal about it earlier until yesterday. He said "Pata nahi kyun chinta si rahti hai.." (Don't know why but there is a little anxiety in the mind).

I miss cuddling with you in the mornings. I miss your tantrums. I miss your masti. Your questions...our fights...I just miss you my jaan.

But however much I want you to come back ASAP I know you are having a good time. And I want you to enjoy to the fullest. So I'm going to hold on to my feelings and let you come back whenever you want to. Love you sweeta!

No comments:

Post a Comment