Saturday, January 10, 2009

Scenes from my childhood...

As I am writing this, Anirudh is listening to a story from Amma - my dadi. Just the way I used to when I was smaller. And I just smiled looking at this scene playing in front of my eyes. It is giving me a strange feeling of happiness.



But there is a difference between those days and now. As Amma finished just now with her story, he asked her if she wants to listen to a story. She said yes and now he is telling her a story. And he is making the story all from his mind at runtime. :D



I was not as creative as Betu is when I was his age. And that is a big difference now and then.

~~ Keep Smiling! ~~

Sent on my BlackBerry®.

5 comments:

  1. children are way smarter now...u can see it in their school syllabus and knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i love listening children's stories....its so funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! And yes, you are right these children I tell you... they are much too smart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)

    Good for Amma and betu!

    cheers!

    abha

    ReplyDelete