Friday, May 2, 2008

He is such a brat!!

But I guess you will laugh when you hear this. Anirudh's bathing routine is taken care of by his Papa. I just wipe him off and dress him up once he comes out of the bath. But since today his Papa was traveling and I had this additional task of bathing him, I was kind of hurrying him up. After asking him umpteenth time to take off his clothes, he was being fussy and trying to run away here and there. A look at the clock which showed its 7:20 got me on my toes and I started to hurry up more. We have to be out of the house by 8 AM and I still had to bathe and shampoo my hair too! And also had to pack his daycare bag.

I told him that this is the last time I'm asking him to take off his clothes on his own or I will do that and he still was not listening. So I started to take them off and he goes "Koi chhote bachhe ko pareshan karta hai?" (Is anyone supposed to trouble little kids?)

For a moment I was quiet and didn't know what to say. Then I said "Koi apni Mumma ko pareshan karta hai?" (Is the child supposed to trouble Mumma?). This little bugger didn't even blink and said "Haan!" (Yes!) and ran away in the bathroom.

5 comments:

  1. ROFL!!!!!!!!
    Kids.........they can be such brats..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!:)

    he knows EVEYTHING!! :)

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Although it is no differnt with me when it comes to bathig him. It always ends in a fight. Lately, even putting him to bed has become difficult. At the end his papa ends up doing it. And he needs maybe 5 or at the most 10 minutes and Rishab is sleeping. :I

    ReplyDelete