Monday, March 17, 2008

I've a mobile too!

Yesterday while I was in the other room, I suddenly started hearing Betu talking to someone. I wondered who it was and came around to see him. And this is what I saw-him talking on his toy mobile phone. :D

When I asked him who he was talking to he told me "Papa se". A little while he started talking again, to his papa again, and was saying "Aap office pahunch hate?" "Kya? Abhi tak nahi pahunche?" "Aapko straight nahi jaana tha" "Ab left jaayo, fir straight, aur straight, straight straight, air straight" "Ab mujhe Thank you bolo! Maine aapko raasta bataya na" "ok bye" and he flipped his 'mobile' close in style and tottered away satisfied!

P.S. I had written this more than a month ago and found it in drafts on my BlackBerry.

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Hutch

1 comment:

  1. reminds me of my childhood days when i used to play with my piano gifted by my sister for rakhi!!:))

    ReplyDelete